[ovs-announce] Open vSwitch 0.90.6 Released

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Wed Oct 7 06:20:04 UTC 2009

The Open vSwitch team is pleased to announce the availability of Open
vSwitch 0.90.6.  This is another release from our "stable" branch,
which is focused on bug fixes.

	http://openvswitch.org/releases/openvswitch-0.90.6.tar.gz

This release addresses issues that were mentioned in the 0.90.5
release announcement that were discovered by one of our development
partners.

As mentioned before, most of the interesting work is taking place in
and around the master branch.  The features that we hope to have
completed within the next month or two include:

	- Local ACL configuration
	- Replace config file with config database
	- Compatibility with VDE
	- QoS Traffic Shaping
	- BSD support
	- GRE for Tunneling and ERSPAN

If you have any questions about the project, please don't hesitate to
contact us.

Thanks!

--Justin