[ovs-announce] Open vSwitch 0.99.2 Available

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Fri Feb 19 08:09:50 UTC 2010

The Open vSwitch team is pleased to announce the availability of Open vSwitch 0.99.2:

	http://openvswitch.org/releases/openvswitch-0.99.2.tar.gz

This is another release from our "unstable" branch and only contains bug fixes from the 0.99.1 release.

Bug squashing and testing are underway for our next feature release, which will contain support for OpenFlow 1.0, GRE tunnels, and a new configuration database with remote management features.  We anticipate a "stable" release of these features to be available in 4 to 6 weeks.

--The Open vSwitch Team