[ovs-announce] Announcing an Open vSwitch Hackathon March 26-27

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Tue Mar 4 09:00:41 PST 2014

I'd like to announce that Cisco is going to host an Open vSwitch Hackathon
on March 26 and 27. The event is setup through Eventbrite at the link
provided here [1]. Please register for either an in-person or remote
attendee
link if you're interested in spending two days deep-diving into OVS code,
patches, and learning with Open vSwitch developers. A WebEx will be setup
for remote attendees.

This is event is co-hosted by VMware and Cisco. T-Shirts will be provided
for
in-person attendees, and lunch will be provided both days. An OVS dinner
(self-paid) will take place Wednesday night as well.

In-person space is somewhat limited for now. If we go past 25 in-person
people,
I will look to find a larger space for us to gather.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Kyle

[1] https://www.eventbrite.com/e/open-vswitch-hackathon-tickets-10810242727