[ovs-announce] OVS Micro Summit on Oct 15 at LPC14

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Tue Oct 7 16:37:52 UTC 2014

This is being forwarded from Thomas Graf.

-----------------

For the folks attending LPC14 / LinuxCon Europe in Düsseldorf next
week, we are putting together a meetup on Wed morning to have some
sessions on OVS. Everyone is encouraged to attend and collaborate.
A conference pass is not required in order to attend.

Please note that this is separate from the OVS Fall conference
at VMware in November.

When: Oct 15, 9:30 - 12:30
Where: Congress Centre Düsseldorf, Room: TBD

Agenda so far:
- Connection tracking / stateful NAT
- Hardware offload
- eBPF based datapath
- Group tables in datapath
- Keeping the datapath synchronized with upstream
- ...

Additional topics can be brought up at the event itself, a quick
email in advance is preferred though so we can allocate sufficient
time for all topics.

If you are interested in attending the session, then please register
through the following link so we make appropriate room reservations.

       goo.gl/3cuLPb

It will add all registered attendees to the Google invite which will
contain additional information and the room details.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact either myself
or Jesse.