[ovs-announce] Open vSwitch joins Linux Foundation: public conference call

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Tue Aug 9 13:53:03 PDT 2016

Today, the Linux Foundation announced that Open vSwitch is now a Linux
Foundation Project:

        https://www.linuxfoundation.org/announcements/open-vswitch-joins-linux-foundation-open-networking-ecosystem

We invite interested users and developers to attend a public conference
call to discuss the move to the Linux Foundation.  We expect to cover
the motivation and benefits of joining Linux Foundation, what will
change under Linux Foundation governance (and what will stay the same),
and leave plenty of time for discussion and Q&A.

Please join us on Wednesday, Aug. 10, at 12:30 pm US Pacific time (3:30
Eastern) at the number below:

    Call-in toll-free number (Premiere): 1-8667156501  (US)
    Call-in number (Premiere): 1-7193252777  (US)
    Global numbers: https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=7482453743&num=18667156501&num2=17193252777
    Attendee access code: 748 245 3743

or via Webex using:

    Meeting number: 927 072 180
    Meeting password: ovs

We will record the call for the convenience of interested listeners who
cannot attend.