[ovs-announce] Final Reminder for OVS Fall 2016 Conference
jpettit at ovn.org
Tue Nov 1 20:13:22 PDT 2016
The Open vSwitch team will host our third annual conference focused on Open vSwitch and OVN on Nov. 7 and 8, 2016, to be held at the San Jose Doubletree. The schedule is finalized and available here:
Some highlights include:
- A keynote by Nick McKeown, Stanford Professor and co-founder of Nicira and Barefoot Networks
- Improving datapath flexibility with BPF
- A panel discussion on offloading the OVS datapath in hardware
- Updates on the DPDK port
- Using OVS to implement NFV
- Updates on running OVS with containers, Hyper-V, and Solaris
This is the first OVS conference that will be run as part of the Linux Foundation. Registration may be done at the following URL:
The two-day event is $200 and will include breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks. Room for the event is limited, so please register soon. Talks will be recorded and will be made available after the conference.
For more information, please visit the event page at:
To reach the organizers, email ovscon at openvswitch.org. For general discussion of the conference, please use the ovs-discuss mailing list at discuss at openvswitch.org.
More information about the announce