[ovs-announce] OvS-DPDK Design Summit - Nov 9th San Jose

Giller, Robin robin.giller at intel.com
Tue Oct 4 10:43:49 UTC 2016

Red Hat and Intel will jointly host a one-day focused design and discussion session on OvS-DPDK. This event will coincide with the OvS fall conference 2016, running in the same location on the day following the conference. More information available here:

https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/ovs-dpdk-design-summit-tickets-27577437859

Date: Wednesday November 9th, 8:30am - 5pm

Location: San Jose DoubleTree

We invite OvS-DPDK contributors, users and partners to attend this informal discussion and whiteboarding session with the goal of progressing the performance, functionality and usability of OvS-DPDK as a community.

With 4 90-minute discussion slots throughout the day, we will cover the most important aspects of the DPDK-accelerated virtual switch, take actions and plan next steps together.

Topics include:

* Performance improvements

* Usability improvements

* HW acceleration of user space data path and functions

We have limited seating available for this event - please respond early with your details if interested to attend. Tickets will be issued to attendees, no charge.

To reach the organisers, email robin dot giller at intel dot com<mailto:robin.giller at intel.com>

Look forward to seeing you there.

Robin Giller, Intel
Rashid Khan, Red Hat

Intel Research and Development Ireland Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.