[ovs-announce] CFP for OpenStack Open Source Days Sydney

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Wed Sep 20 19:21:02 UTC 2017

In May, the OpenStack Summit graciously offered Open vSwitch use of a
room for a day of talks, and it worked out great.  For the OpenStack
Summit in Sydney, which will be held Nov. 6-8, they've again offered us
time for Open vSwitch related talks, although this time, we only have
have two 40-minute slots.

If you're interested in speaking in Sydney, please send a title, list of
speakers, and a brief abstract to ovscon at openvswitch.org by Sept. 27
(that's only one week away!).  If we receive more quality proposals than
the two slots allow, we will consider subdividing them into 20-minute
pieces and we will prioritize talks that relate to OpenStack,

Thanks,

Ben.