[ovs-announce] Open vSwitch 2018 Fall Conference call for participation

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Thu Aug 16 21:25:48 UTC 2018

The Open vSwitch project, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project,
will host its fifth annual conference focused on Open vSwitch and OVN
on December 5 and 6, 2018, at Club Auto Sport in San Jose, California.

Call for papers and panels
--------------------------

We are seeking long and short ("lightning") talks on topics related to
Open vSwitch and OVN.  We expect long talks to last 20 minutes with an
additional 5 minutes for questions, and short talks to last 5 minutes.

To propose a talk or a panel, please visit the conference information
page at: http://www.openvswitch.org/support/ovscon2018/

Registration

To partially cover expenses, we expect to charge $200 for
registration.  We offer complimentary registration to speakers,
students, academics, and anyone for whom the registration fee is
burdensome.  Please contact us if you need any help obtaining a
complimentary registration.

The registration website is not yet available.

More information