[ovs-announce] Open vSwitch 2.10.0 Available
jpettit at ovn.org
Mon Aug 20 21:32:56 UTC 2018
The Open vSwitch team is pleased to announce the release of Open vSwitch 2.10.0:
A few other feature highlights of 2.10.0 include:
- ERSPAN support.
- ovs-vswitchd and utilities support DNS names for OpenFlow and OVSDB remotes.
- Added ability to rate-limit controller actions.
- Linux kernel support for connection track table limits.
- Linux kernel support for meters.
- Linux kernel support up to 4.15.
- OVN: Implemented TCP reset and ICMP unreachable actions for ACLs.
- OVN: Added ACL message rate-limiting.
- And many others. See the full change log here:
--The Open vSwitch Team
Open vSwitch is a production quality, multilayer open source virtual switch. It is designed to enable massive network automation through programmatic extension, while still supporting standard management interfaces. Open vSwitch can operate both as a soft switch running within the hypervisor, and as the control stack for switching silicon. It has been ported to multiple virtualization platforms and switching chipsets.
More information about the announce