[ovs-announce] Open vSwitch 2.14.0 Available.
i.maximets at ovn.org
Mon Aug 17 22:16:44 UTC 2020
The Open vSwitch team is pleased to announce the release of Open vSwitch 2.14.0:
A few other feature highlights of 2.14.0 include:
- New OpenFlow feature support.
- Improved HW offloading with kernel TC and DPDK.
- Removed previously deprecated DPDK pdump support and DPDK ring ports.
- Linux kernel support up to 5.5.
- Support for conntrack zone-based timeout policy in userspace datapath.
- Improved bondning configuration and performance.
- And many others. See the full change log here:
--The Open vSwitch Team
Open vSwitch is a production quality, multilayer open source virtual switch. It is designed to enable massive network automation through programmatic extension, while still supporting standard management interfaces. Open vSwitch can operate both as a soft switch running within the hypervisor, and as the control stack for switching silicon. It has been ported to multiple virtualization platforms and switching chipsets.
More information about the announce