[ovs-announce] OVS and OVN 2020 Fall Conference schedule and registration now available

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Tue Nov 24 21:44:44 UTC 2020

The Open vSwitch and OVN 2020 Fall Conference will be held online Dec. 8
and 9 (and Dec. 10, depending on time zone).  Talks will be pre-recorded
and played back during the conference.  We will use an online system
that allows for text-based discussion and Q&A while the talk is being
played.  We will also allow a few minutes after each talk for further
discussion via both text and over video and audio with the presenters.

Each talk will be given twice, 11 hours apart, to accommodate a wide
variety of time zones.  Not all of the talks will be attended by their
speakers in both sessions.  We will record both sessions.

We encourage you to register to receive an email notification when we
update the conference information.  Registration is not required to
attend.

The schedule for ovscon is posted at https://ovscon.site/.
The registration link is available there, or you may navigate to it
directly at https://forms.gle/zD2VZRNrZkqFjKCh9.