[ovs-build] Failed: vasu-dasari/ovs#10 (fst - 363df6f)
builds at travis-ci.org
Sun Jun 7 03:17:15 UTC 2020
Build Update for vasu-dasari/ovs
Duration: 17 mins and 40 secs
Commit: 363df6f (fst)
Author: Vasu Dasari
Message: userspace: Support fully specified tunnels
This patch is to support feature to honor tunnel specification as detailed by
SDN controller. The Linux Kernel will not be involved in determining which
outgoing port to take for a tunnel. This gives the controller ability to manage
mesh of tunnels between different switches in the data center. References
related to this RFC Discussion are mentioned below.
This patch can be broken down into
1. Tunnel configuration.
2. Support infrastructure,
3. Changes related to Tx and Rx datapath
4. Tests are written to verify the code path.
Notably following changes were made:
1. To configure fully specified tunnel, enhanced ovs-vsctl add-port to take
more parameters(src-mac, dst-mac, vlan-id, out-port):
ovs-vsctl add-port <bridge> <port-name> -- \
set int <port-name> type=<tunnel-type> options:key=<tun-id> \
options:remote_ip=<remote-ip> options:local_ip=<local-ip>6 \
options:dst_mac=<dst-mac> options:src_mac=<src-mac> \
2. packets.h, openvswitch.h: flow_tnl and ovs_tunnel_key_attr has been modified
to carry above newly definied attributes.
3. ofproto-dpif-xlate: Added a new variable out_odp_port to xlate_ctx. This
variable identifies the outgoing port for the tunnel in context. This port will
be chosen irrespective of what mac-learning table may or may not have.
4. tunnel: Modified tnl_match, to be able to distinguish tunnels by
out-odp-port and/vlan-id. And modified tnl_find() accordingly.
5. tnl-ports: Added new APIs to add local-ip's to tnl_port_map. Currently,
this map is populated by IP addresses discovered from ovs_router module. Also
made another change to be able to classify tunnel-ports irrespective of what
encap VLAN is present.
6. netdev-native-tnl: Modified encap and decap functions to accommodate for
vlan-id in l2 encap layer.
7. dpif-netdev: Populate vlan-id and ingress port into flow_tnl to be able to
classify ingress packet to a tunnel-port.
8. odp-util: Modified functions to display newly added tunnel metadata.
Signed-off-by: Vasu Dasari <vdasari at gmail.com>
View the changeset: https://github.com/vasu-dasari/ovs/commit/363df6fc2eb1
View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/github/vasu-dasari/ovs/builds/695566229?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email
You can unsubscribe from build emails from the vasu-dasari/ovs repository going to https://travis-ci.org/account/preferences/unsubscribe?repository=25058263&utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email.
Or unsubscribe from *all* email updating your settings at https://travis-ci.org/account/preferences/unsubscribe?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email.
Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the build