[ovs-dev] Kernel BUG on Xen

Nick Couchman Nick.Couchman at seakr.com
Thu Apr 22 17:26:38 UTC 2010

>> The kernel is an openSuSE 11.2 kernel, 2.6.31.12-0.2-xen.  It's the "stock"
> kernel - no special changes or anything like that.
>
> Great.
>
> Were you able to verify that this was checksum related by turning off
> checksum offloading in the guest kernel?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben.

Unfortunately the machine crashes before I'm able to get logged into Windows to try turning off checksum offloading.  I'll try to boot into Safe Mode in a little while to see if I can do it that way.

-Nick

--------
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient, please note that this message may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you are strictly prohibited from downloading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this message, its contents or attachments in any way.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the message from your mailbox.  Information contained in this message that does not relate to the business of SEAKR is neither endorsed by nor attributable to SEAKR.