[ovs-dev] [patch v2 0/7] datapath: 2.6.36-rc1 compatibility

Simon Horman horms at verge.net.au
Thu Aug 19 03:36:07 UTC 2010

This series of patches aims to add compatibility to datapath with 2.6.36-rc1.

The main aim of this is to allow datapath to compile against
that tree so that we can submit datapath for inclusion in the kernel.

This is v2 of these patches (The original subject was "datapath:
post-2.6.35 compatibility ").

This series addresses all of the concerns raised by and
suggestions made by Jesse Gross with regards to first posting of this
series, except for those relating to "datapath: Use rtnl_link_stats64"
which I would like to discuss further.

The last patch in this series "datapath: struct brport_attribute no longer
has an owner element" adds compatibility with a change that was
added to Linus's tree after I posted the previous series.