[ovs-dev] [memory fixes 0/6] Fix memory usage related errors.

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Mon Dec 13 21:10:45 UTC 2010

These fix a number of problems I found running valgrind on OVS,
plus a couple of minor problems I noticed from code inspection.

Ben Pfaff (6):
  ofproto: Fix use-after-free error in facet_revalidate().
  bridge: Eliminate bond_rebalance_port() dependency on DP_MAX_PORTS.
  vswitchd: Fix dependency on DP_MAX_PORTS for allocating "struct
    dst"s.
  vswitchd: Delete DP_MAX_PORTS.
  netdev-linux: Fix pairing of rtnetlink register and unregister calls.
  ovs-vswitchd: Release most memory on normal exit.

 lib/netdev-linux.c      |    8 ++-
 ofproto/ofproto.c       |    4 +-
 vswitchd/bridge.h       |    7 +--
 vswitchd/ovs-vswitchd.c |    2 +