[ovs-dev] Hello

Juliet Maxwell julietmax533 at att.net
Thu Dec 9 15:28:14 UTC 2010

Hello.

 I'm very happy to meet you,

    Compliments
 of the day!

    How are you ? hope you are doing well, I am
Juliet ,A lovely girl, I am looking for a reliable and trusted person. I
 believe we can get acquainted, so if it interests you, please reach me
back here for further communications. I stop here awaiting your
responds.

    Please get back to me so that I will send my photo
to you and tell you more about my self. A good friendship is the
foundation build on other relative things to come.
    May God bless
you as I wait impatiently to read from you.

    Regards,

Juliet

(julietbabyluvmax at yahoo.fr)