[ovs-dev] [trace 1/3] ofproto: Change xlate_actions() to take a structure.

Ethan Jackson ethan at nicira.com
Thu Dec 9 21:35:28 UTC 2010

Looks like a good patch to me.  One minor comment.

+    /* If nonnull, called just before executing a resubmit action.
+     *
+     * This is normally null so the client has to set it manually
after
+     * calling action_xlate_ctx_init(). */
+    void (*resubmit_hook)(struct action_xlate_ctx *, const struct
rule *);

Why include resubmit_hook as part of the action_xlate_ctx?  It doesn't
appear to be called anywhere in ofproto and it only seems to be
initialized to
NULL.  If we need it in a future patch I think we should add it then.