[ovs-dev] Good Day My Dear One,

risa donatus risalove1111 at att.net
Wed Dec 22 20:44:57 UTC 2010

Good Day My Dear One,
How are you together with your family?  I hope all is well. Considering the fact, I did not know you in person or even have seen you before but due to the true revelation that I should share this lucrative opportunity with you, forgive my indignation if this Message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting
 You without your prior consent and writing through this Channel. I got your contact from the professional Data base found in the Internet. When I was searching for a foreign reliable partner. I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity. After series of prayers/fasting. I was divinely directed to contact you among other Names found in the Data base. I believe that God has a way of helping who is in need.
I have no choice than to contact you. So, kindly consider this message essential and confidential. First and foremost, Although the world is very small place and hard place to meet people because you don't know who to trust or believe, but as I have developed the trust in you after my fasting and prayer to Almighty God I made up my mind to confide this confidential onto you, I have to introduce myself to you first I am Miss. Risa Donatus, from Kenya in East Africa but presently residing in the Capital City Dakar Senegal in West Africa I am the only Daughter of Late Mr.UMAN DONATUS. my late Father was a very rich tobacco farmer and Limestone, soda Merchant in our Capital City Nairobi Kenya before his Death, My Father poisoned to dearth by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip and My Mother died when I was a baby Before my Father Died in a private hospital in our Capital City Nairobi, he secretly called me on his bed side and
 told me that he made sum Deposit of ($9,500, 000.00 USD) Nine Million, Five Hundred in a Bank he also told me the place he keep the Certificate of the Deposit he used made the Deposit with the bank,

after my Father burial my uncle seized all my father's properties and investments and tries all sort of things to eliminate me, it was really hard on me as I had nothing to get on because of my uncles wickedness attitude noting left for me since then things started difficult for me I dropped out of school  because no body to sponsor me again, but with the help of my Late Father Friend who is a Motor truck driver, he helped me to vacate out of my country of origin to this place where I have been resident in Dakar Senegal West Africa as asylum under private charity organization Church and owing to my statues here , to handle this transfer without the assistance of a foreigner like you will be difficult for me due to the Law of this Country, that is why I contacted you for an assistance, my intention is to invest my own part of the fund into a good business in your country and continue my study, but the Investment will be under your control as I have not
 been into any investment before, on your respond I will give you more details and arrange on how to handle the transfer to your country without any itches, I have made up mind to give you 25% out from the Total Fund for your assistance to transfer the Fund into your bank Account, dear please I really need your assistance please kindly
 Have pity on my condition, I really prefer far distance where nobody can locate me for my security reason,

I am waiting for your respond take care and have a nice day,
Best Regard,
Miss. Risa Donatus,