[ovs-dev] [sparse 0/4] fix sparse complaints

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Tue Dec 28 05:20:38 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Jesse Gross <jesse at nicira.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 6:38 PM, Ben Pfaff <blp at nicira.com> wrote:
>> This series fixes various issues that sparse complained about.  None
>> of them is a bug fix, but all of them seemed worth fixing.
>
> Hmm, I guess that I should turn up the warning level when I run sparse.

I just built passing "C=1" to the "make" process, so I didn't do anything
special.  Are you running it some other way?

I'm using a locally built sparse, by the way, not any packaged version.
It's probably a few months old, but at the time the packaged version for
Debian was an antique, which is why I built it.