[ovs-dev] File LR/11/4011

Loterie'Romande mudjahirin at undip.ac.id
Wed Dec 29 21:42:11 UTC 2010

--
 Loterie'Romande
 Bureau Central
 de la Suisse Romande
 Rue Marterey
 Case 6744
 1002 Lausanne
 Switzerland.

 We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
 final draws of Loterie'Romande Program.

 Loterie'Romande draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 50,000
 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an
 automated random computer ballot search from the internet as part of our
 international promotions program which we conduct every year. No tickets
 were sold.

 This program is organised by the international lotto and games
 subcommittee and European lottery guild in conjunction with selective
 International NGO organizations.

 After automated computer ballot, your e-mail address attached to serial
 number 02-87-87 drew the lucky numbers 15-18-21-23-33-41-9, which
 consequently emerged as one of first ten (10) lucky winners in the
 United Kingdom category.

 Your reference has therefore been approved for a lump sum of
 €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) in cash credited to file LR/11/4011.
 This is from total cash prize of €50 Million Euro shared amongst the
 first fifty (50) lucky winners all around the world. Your funds are now
 deposited in an offshore
 bank with a hardcover insurance.

 Note that your lucky number falls within our British booklet
 representative office in London. In view of this, our affiliate bank in
 the Europe would release your €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euro) to you in
 the United Kingdom.

 To claim your prize funds, you are required to come directly to our
 office in London for directly claim. If you have problems with coming to
 our office you can make a wire transfer of your funds to your private
 bank account anywhere in the World. You can also employ the use of a
 courier service company to deliver your winning draft to your home or
 office address.

 For a telegraphic transfer of your funds to your private bank account,
 you are required to send your name and address in full, phone number,
 bank name, bank address, account number, Swift/Routing/Sort Code, so as
 to facilitate the release of your funds to your stated bank account.

 For a courier service delivery ,you are required to send your name,
 phone number, information of next of kin, mailing address(home or office
 address), so as to facilitate the release of your Funds to your desired
 address.

 You are required to send the necessary information as regards your
 chosen option to our help line below:

 Loterie'Romande
 Information and Payment Bureau:
 London Representative Office
 Help Service Contact
 Mr. Kumar Dey
 Tel:+447035960866
 Fax:+44 8447742197
 Email:epost010 at live.com

 You will be assisted in the processing and remittance of your prize
 funds as regards your chosen option.

 Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than the stipulated
 time frame. After the time frame, all unclaimed funds will be returned
 to the LOTTERY TREASURY as unclaimed. please endeavor to quote your
 Reference Number:LR/11/4011 and Lucky numbers:15-18-21-23-33-41-9 in
 every correspondence with your help service.

 Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks for
 being part of our promotions program.

 Coralie Kaelin
 Promotions Manager
 Loterie'Romande