[ovs-dev] Oview of current configuration on next branch

Ian Campbell Ian.Campbell at citrix.com
Thu Feb 25 16:45:22 UTC 2010

Is there some way to get a quick (easily-)human readable overview of the
currently vswitch configuration in the next branch?

You can extract most of the information with ovs-vsctl but I miss the
simplicity of being able to glance at /etc/ovs-vswitchd.conf to check if
the network is configured as I expect it.

"ovs-dpctl show" comes close but omits the VLAN tagging information as
well as stuff like bonding options etc. "ovsdb-client dump" contains all
the info (I presume) but is hard to quickly scan...

Ian.