[ovs-dev] [CCC 0/3] Controller Configuration Changes

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Fri Jul 16 07:10:22 UTC 2010

This set of patches slightly modifies the way controllers are specified
and fail-mode is handled.  As these change the OVSDB schema, I'm going
to hold them back until another set I have about identifiers is ready to
go out.  I'd appreciate a review in the meantime, though.

--Justin

Justin Pettit (3):
  vswitchd: Remove default controller config from Open_vSwitch table
  vswitchd: Move fail-mode config to Bridge table
  vswitchd: Don't act as learning switch in secure mode with no
    controllers

 ofproto/ofproto.c          |   20 +++-
 ofproto/ofproto.h          |    3 +-
 utilities/ovs-openflowd.c  |    8 +-