[ovs-dev] openflow-1.0 : handling of max_len = 0

Jean Tourrilhes jt at hpl.hp.com
Wed Mar 10 17:49:14 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 10:22:08PM +0900, Tetsuo NAKAGAWA wrote:

> I'll also consider use of a test suite. Thank you very
> match.

	Just for your information, Glen merged a whole bunch of fixes
I sent him in the branch devel/grg/test_fixes, which includes support
for OVS.
	You can get it here :
http://yuba.stanford.edu/git/gitweb.cgi?p=openflow.git;a=summary
	Or here :
git checkout -b devel/grg/test_fixes origin/devel/grg/test_fixes

	There are a few more patches pending for the test suite, and
Glen plans to merge everything into the master branch, so "watch this
space", as they say.

	As a side note, I think it would be beneficial for your users
to be able to run the test suite against your implementation, the
advantage is that they would be able to create tests specific to your
implementation. So, you may want to contribute scripts for your
implementation into the official test suite.

> --- Tetsuo NAKAGAWA

	Regards,

	Jean