[ovs-dev] Cteprinting

ella at cteprinting.net ella at cteprinting.net
Fri Nov 5 14:33:49 UTC 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please offer me a little bit time to introduce our company, everyday you might receive a lot of similar emails, however we hope to be a lucky one:

1. We are a profession printing manufacturer from ShenZhen, China. We provide high quality printing and packaging services
2. We can provide you stable quality, faster delivery and clear communications.
3. Our project manager can speak very good English.
4. We devote to be your one-stop solution shop.
5. We can handle different size and type products.
6. We have a very good attitude before our clients. We stay on our promises every moment.
7. Our engineers can help you save money.
8. We can provide certificates of all materials to clients. We have very good quality system.
9. For the details, please kindly refer to  www.cteprinting.com

Any questions, please feel free to let us know. Also, if you have any quotes on hand, please release it for quoting.

Yours sincerely,
Lisa Wang
Marketing Manager
www.Cteprinting.com
E-mail:lisa at cteprinting.com
Mobile:+86 136 9172 8766
Tel:+86-0755-2986 3448
Fax:+86-0755-2912 9880
Address:F6 Building ,Dongfang xishan Industry Park Songgang Town, Shenzhen,China