[ovs-dev] port to Mac Snow Leopard

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Wed Nov 24 23:32:47 UTC 2010

That would be greatly appreciated.  My guess is that this is limited to the user-space configuration utilities, correct?  I believe a full port would require (for user-space packet processing only) implementing a BSD netdev library.  I started that for NetBSD a year or so ago, but never had a chance to complete it.  I'm happy to pass that on to anyone that would like to pick it up.

--Justin