[ovs-dev] port to Mac Snow Leopard

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Nov 24 23:46:27 UTC 2010

Hey Justin,
Yes,  I was just playing around with getting the distribution to configure and
compile, so it should be just the user-space.

My primary objective is to port argus to open flow, to improve on the netflow/sflow strategies that are in place.
Argus provides flow auditing for L2, L3 and L4+ packet flows, and is used by a number of sites and
research groups to do operations, performance and security.  Argus has a lot of attributes that IPFIX,
netflow/sflow/jflow etc..  don't have, like loss, jitter, connectivity, RTT, etc... and argus has a rich bi-directional
flow model which open flow may find useful.

http://qosient.com/argus

Carter