[ovs-dev] port to Mac Snow Leopard

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Thu Nov 25 00:31:37 UTC 2010

Argus support would be fantastic.  I've had some experience with using its output from some well placed taps in grad school.  I imagine that you will still need netdev support to receive the packets even in user-space on a Mac, but I may not be fully understanding what you're trying to accomplish.  Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

--Justin