[ovs-dev] debian vs git sources?

Simon Horman horms at verge.net.au
Mon Nov 29 21:38:49 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:48:35AM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> Are the Debian sources well synced with the ones in the Git tree?  I was
> surprised last week (two weeks ago?) when some of the autobuilder
> failures for 1.1.0~pre2-5 seemed to be for build problems that I had
> fixed in Git.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben.
>
> (and if the answer is "figure it out yourself", well, I'll go ahead and
> do that...)

Hi Ben,

the current Debian packages are 1.1.0-pre2 + some cherry-pocked
changes, mainly relating to debian/

I'm happy to either move the debian package tree forward to match
a git snapshot, or move more of debian/ from git into the Debian
packages, whichever you feel is more appropriate. I suspect the
former would be more successful than the later.