[ovs-dev] [patch 0/3] debian: some more changes

Simon Horman horms at verge.net.au
Wed Sep 22 00:12:26 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:40:34AM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 12:06:11PM +0900, Simon Horman wrote:
> > I have a few more changes for the debian packaging.
>
> Thanks.  They all looked good.  I pushed them.
>
> > I am currently testing 1.1.0-pre2 packages with a view to uploading
> > to either unstable or experimental. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?
>
> I'm in favor of it.  I'd prefer unstable.

Great, I'll do an upload ASAP as I can't come up with a particularly
good reason not to. After that the packages will go in the NEW queue
and be manually acked or nacked by one of the ftpmasters. In the
case of the latter it'll typically mean that some specific changes
to the packaging are requested. I'll this list up to date on how things go.