[ovs-dev] [netdev_monitor 0/4] some netdev_monitor related fixes

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Thu Apr 21 23:39:07 UTC 2011

These problems came to light due to a test failure that I didn't notice
before pushing off my most recent patch series.

Ben Pfaff (4):
  ofproto: Adjust netdev_monitor when switching netdevs.
  bond: Be more careful about adding and removing netdevs in the
    monitor.
  bridge: Remove slaves from the bond before closing their netdevs.
  tests: Add ovs-openflowd to programs that need valgrind wrappers.

 lib/bond.c        |   15 ++++++++++++++-
 ofproto/ofproto.c |    3 +++
 tests/automake.mk |    1 +
 vswitchd/bridge.c |    7 +++++++