[ovs-dev] PRAY FOR JAPAN

Mr. Susumu Tomita belief21stt at e-mail.ua
Sat Apr 23 08:31:09 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your names
listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Japan.

I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business; I only pray at
this time that your address is still valid.

I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

The purpose of my contacting you is because my status would not permit me to
do this alone.

When you reply this message, I will send you the full details and more
information about myself and the funds.

If interested, please reply through my email

Mr. Susumu Tomita

--
believed to be clean.