[ovs-dev] [lacp 2/2] lacp: Allow configurable aggregation keys.

Ethan Jackson ethan at nicira.com
Wed Apr 27 17:51:19 UTC 2011

> I looked this over and didn't see any obvious problems, but I also
> don't understand LACP very well.  If you think I should, I will go
> read up on it more so that I can better review the code.

Your choice.  This shouldn't be a very controversial feature.  Pretty
much all LACP implementations allow administrators to configure this
value as it's how one causes LACP to do interesting things with
respect to fail-over.  I probably should have added earlier, but we
didn't really need it till now.

Ethan