[ovs-dev] [branch-1.1 00/34] commits to cherry-pick for branch-1.1

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Fri Apr 29 22:36:44 UTC 2011

What description do you mean that I should ajdust?  The description in
00/34 isn't part of a commit log so it won't appear anywhere in the
repo.  Do you mean some other description?

Thanks for the comments on commits that might not be good candidates
for branch-1.1.  I was also uncertain about the one that you singled
out.  I included it on the (weak) basis that it looked like a
performance regression.  Since you aren't opposed to it, I think I'll
keep it.

Did you look for commits on master that maybe *should* be included in
branch-1.1 but are not on my list?

Thanks,

Ben.