[ovs-dev] branch-1.2 commits

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Wed Aug 10 15:57:09 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 12:34:56AM -0700, Justin Pettit wrote:
> On Aug 9, 2011, at 2:01 PM, Ben Pfaff wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Aug 09, 2011 at 01:35:08PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> >> e89993f ovs-ofctl: Fix reading flows from file for "replace-flows", "diff-flows".
> >> 8402c74 Option to forward BPDU (Ethernet control class) frames
> >> 298fd6d debian: Ensure that /var/run/openvswitch exists in controller init script.
> >> 8cea3c0 bridge: Add port to datapath before trying to retrieve device stats.
> >> 6c2d2a9 Document and warn that mirroring to a VLAN is incompatible with SLB bonding.
> >> 43d1478 lib: Adapt headers for use in C++.
> >> 6da1e80 in-band: Delete remaining rules when disabling in-band control.
> >> 2bd5b81 connmgr: Drop 'next_in_band_update' timer.
> >
> > I've now added by Justin's request:
> > be86ea7a nicira-ext: Fix NXM example.
>
> The list looks pretty good to me.  What about adding the following commit?
>
>   454ec97 ovsdb: Correct specification inconsistency between "lock" and "assert".

This is nonessential because the only thing it fixes (besides
documentation) is the error message that ovsdb reports when a client
tries to assert a lock with a non-id name.  Without the commit, it
reports "no such lock" (or something like that); with the commit, it
reports "bad member type, string must be id".

So I decided to, conservatively, leave it out.