[ovs-dev] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Mail Delivery System MAILER-DAEMON at sepia.pobox.com
Thu Aug 11 05:39:44 UTC 2011

This is the Postfix program at host sepia.pobox.com.

			The Postfix program

<HIDEKI.EDAMOTO at gmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[74.125.93.27] said:
    552-5.7.0 Our system detected an illegal attachment on your message. Please
    552-5.7.0 visit http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6590 to
    552 5.7.0 review our attachment guidelines. fm8si3747831qab.69 (in reply to
    end of DATA command)