[ovs-dev] My Name is Sr. Carlito De Breno

Sr Carlito De Breno. carlitobreno20001 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:24:57 UTC 2011

--

My Name is Sr. Carlito De Breno,

I am from Portugal I have
been diagnosed with cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical
treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,
according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so
well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always
hostile to
people and only focused on my business as that was the only
thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is
more to lifethan just wanting to have or make all the money in the
world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this
world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. I
Would want to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as
I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer
of my Deposits to your personal possession for further Investment and
Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless write me via my
mail: carlitobreno2000 at gmail.com [1]

I will send you the photos of me
and my very hopeless and selfish family members, including my wife, who
I learnt is getting married to my personal friend and attorney,

Thank
you for your due consideration. God be with you. You can reach me
through my private email address at carlitobreno2000 at gmail.com [2]
Yours
Brother.

Sr Carlito De Breno.