[ovs-dev] Hello Dear, Its My Pleasure To Build A Favorable Good Relationship With You.

Bianca Garba bijoufre at mail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:06:19 UTC 2011

Hello My Dear one!

I pray this day brings you a happiness wealthier and very helpful day,how
is life over there in your country?i hope you are in atmosphere of peace
and love.

And with due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose I make
this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to
me.It was very great to me when i found your profile in my searching for a
responsible and reliable person to have a good relationship with and
immediately i came across your profile i found a great spark in my heart
despite that i have not seen you in person,but there was a good feeling
that really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you,am willing to
be your friend and have a wonderful and honest relationship with you.
And there is special reason that i have,and decided to contact you because
of the urgency i have in my situation,Am Miss.Banca Garba,a very
responsible and humble sweet girl from Ivory Coast,and i grew up in a good
family with a humble manner.

You can just write me back now,so that i will tell you full introduction
of my self and for us to get acquainted with each other,i will also send
you my picture as soon as i see your respond.

And please let noting be a barrier for our relationship and don't forget
to write me back If you really wish to have me as your girl or any thing
better and let us get acquainted to each other.

Hope to hear from you soon,because i will like us to build a good and a
favorable Relationship for each other.

>From My Heart and With humble Regards.
Miss.Bianca
hope to hear from you urgently at (bijoufre at yahoo.fr).