[ovs-dev] (no subject)

Dr. Mark Barry ccorsico at isis.unlp.edu.ar
Tue Dec 6 08:23:50 UTC 2011

Tel: +447031861982
Email: espn_star_cricket at hotmail.co.uk
FROM THE DESK OF DR. MARK BARRY

Good day,

This E-mail is to officially inform you that your email address have
been verified and pronounced as the lucky Winner Of £552,000.00 GBP,
in the 2011 Award By (ESPN Star Cricket Email Draw Promotion UK)
wishes to congratulate you over your email address success in this
financial bailout plan. Your Email address emerged as one of the ten
final recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation of (Five Hundred And Fifty
Two Thousands Pounds only) to salvage your finances and to develop
your community. This cash grant is a gift you will never be required
to pay it back.

This financial bailout plan is funded by , Microsoft Corporation/Yahoo
Incorporated, United Nations Agencies, Economic Development
Organizations and Regional Unions which include the African Union
(AU), Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD), European Union (EU), Union of
South American Nations (UNASUR), North American Union (NAU), etc in an
effort to reduce the impact of food and financial crisis around the
world. The leaders of these organizations by (ESPN STAR CRICKET) held
in London UK, and made donations for this programme. We were engaged
to carry out the task of conducting the email address balloting and to
subsequently pay winners.

Note that all participants? email addresses were selected randomly
from email database from all over countries of the world through a
random sampling and your email address is attached to file reference
number (ESC-P038/C098Q/02/LTY) that emerged as one of the lucky
numbers that won the sum of (Five Hundred And Fifty Two Thousands
Pounds only) £552,000.00 GBP.

Our method of payment is through A Demand Bank Draft that will be
Issue In your favour So that you can easily en-cash it in your
country. All you have to do now is to provide us with the information
below to enable the Management of our company issue you the Bank Draft
in your favour, you are required to fill the Verification & Funds
Release Form below.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
1. Full Name's:
2. Sex:
3. Country:
4. State/City:
5. Contact Address:
6. Mobile/Tel Number:
7. Marital Status:
8. Occupation:
9. Age:
10. Pin Code:
11. File Reference Number:
12. Winning Email Address:
13. Amount Won:
14. Have You Won Before: Yes Or No? .........

As a security measure, you are asked to keep your winning information
confidential until you have made your claim. This is mainly to avoid
putting up double claims with your email address which will result to
the cancellation of your cash grant. On behalf of myself and all staff
of ESPN STAR CRICKET ORGANIZATION, I say congratulations once again.

Your sincerely,
Dr. Mark Barry
(EU - Coordinator Claim Department)
Tel: +447031861982
ESPN Star Cricket Email Draw UK.

Please contact me with the required information via my
email:espn_star_cricket at hotmail.co.uk