[ovs-dev] Bonanza!!! Japanese used cars worldwide

Every ColTd everycoltd at suomi24.fi
Fri Dec 9 13:27:29 UTC 2011

Attention: Sir/Madam,

EVERY Co., Ltd: is one of the officially registered used motor vehicle
exporting companies in Japan.

Exporters of best and cheap Japanese used cars worldwide. Export SUV, RV,
Wagons, Sedans, Mini Trucks, Buses, Used Equipment from Japan.

We have series of vehicles for sell at reduced prices due to our ongoing
bonanza. We have extensive stocks of Japanese used cars which satisfy your
needs. We guarantee Good condition, Good price, and Quick service. Right now we
have an overflow of new stocks of 1,500 units of land cruisers 4wd and land
cruisers pickups at a very cheap price.

We are giving 50% discount on 2007/2008 Toyota Land Crusier UZJ100W VX-LTD and
Toyota Hilux Sports Pick-up to all our customers around the world.

CIF to Darussalam for each land cruiser is US$6,225 dollars only. It is our
marketing strategy to attract more customers in Africa and sell off the
overflow of new stocks as quick as possible.

The usual price for these land cruisers is US$12,450 dollars CIF to Darussalam,
but we are now giving it out for US$6,225 dollars only CIF to Darussalam.

We want you to take advantage of this opportunity along with our big customers
in Lubumbashi, Lusaka, Mombasa, Kampala and Dar es Salaam who has already paid
for a total of 200units of land cruisers.

We have no space to upload the pictures on our website, but we can send the
pictures manually directly to your email address.

If you are interested and to place your orders contact me directly on this
email: EVERYCOLTD at salesperson.net

Sincerely yours,
Suzuki "SALES TEAM"
EVERY Co., Ltd