[ovs-dev] LACP and sFlow export

Ethan Jackson ethan at nicira.com
Tue Dec 13 19:14:59 UTC 2011

> It seems reasonable to me.  Ethan knows more about LACP than the rest
> of us.  Ethan, do you see any problems implementing this?

It seems reasonable to me as well.  Implementation should be pretty
straight forward.  You will have to begin storing LACP PDU tx and rx
counters, which probably make sense to have anyway.  Other than that,
you'll just need a way to get the information out of lib/lacp.c so
that it can be used to construct the appropriate sflow message.  If
you decide to do it, and have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Ethan