[ovs-dev] adding my own .c file

shiva m anjaneya2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 06:49:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

Correct me if i am wrong.  There is no patch, i added shiva.c to ofproto
folder which uses OVS1.2.2 functions. For eg: my shiva.c file looks like

void test_dpif()

{
    const struct dpif_flow_stats *stats;
    struct dpif_flow_dump dump;
    struct dpif *dpif;
    VLOG_INFO("test_dpif executing\n");
    dpif_flow_dump_start(&dump, dpif);

}

Only patch is, i changed ofproto/automake.mk to include shiva.c file and
compiled OVS1.2.2. There is no problem in compiling OVS1.2.2, but it
ignoring shiva.c file, i mean it not generating shiva.o file.

Regards
Shiva