[ovs-dev] Award Winner!

Lottery News info at lotto.com
Mon Dec 26 14:23:35 UTC 2011

                    Kind Attention,

We wish to announce to you that your E-mail has just been selected
amongst our online ENDING OF THE YEAR PROMO AWARD held on 21st
December 2011 at the EURO MILLOIN LOTTERY DRAW GAME.

The draw game of your email has subsequently won you the sum of
750,000.00 Euros in round 4 with your winning number: (988UKPR022)

To claim your winning prize, you are to contact the claim office with
your details below for on how to receive your won prize:

1) Your Full Name???.,
2) Address????..
3) Age?????
4) Telephone Num????.
5) Occupation
6) Winning Number

    Contact the payment department with the details below:

Contact person: Mr.micheal Jone
Email:  claimoffice62 at rocketmail.com
Phone: +44702 404 5685

Regards
Mr.spencer Adams
EURO MILLION ONLINE LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR
MERRY XMAS!