[ovs-dev] Hallo Dear

David Zango mrdavid.officezango at yahoo.com.ph
Fri Dec 30 06:50:27 UTC 2011

Hallo Dear,

I am contacting you about my late partner from your country an engineering
contractor who died on the 2 /9/ 2009 in an auto accident with his wife
and 2 kids on the highway road heading to Durban here in South Africa
while going on vacation holidays whose relatives I cannot get in touch
with.

I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank to push my
partners funds worth of ($8.5 million dollars) Eight million five hundred
thousand united states dollars into the bank treasury as unclaimed
inheritance. This mail is written and intended to solicit your assistance
to be presented as the HEIR to my Late partner since you are a foreigner
and only a foreigner can lay claims on this inheritance.

The Governing Body of the Bank has contacted me on this matter and I am
yet to provide the HEIR to lay claims to the Fund. Under a clear and
legitimate agreement with you,I shall seek your consent to be presented as
the HEIR so that my late partner's fund will not be Confiscated by the
Bank and pushed into the bank treasury as unclaimed bills.

For the sake of Transparency on this matter,you are free to make immediate
contact for further clarification and explanation on this matter. I will
need you also to reconfirm your:

 1. Full Name:
 2. Age:
 3. Occupation:
 4. Marital Status:
 5. Residential Address:
 6.office and home Telephone number

Thank you very much for your anticipated acceptance while we expect your
prompt response to this matter as the urgency.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. David Zango
No.2 Broad Road
Cape Town, South Africa