[ovs-dev] [coverity2 0/7] More Coverity Fixes

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Wed Feb 23 06:18:26 UTC 2011

Here are some additional fixes for issues that Coverity flagged.  With
this series, the remaining issues Coverity marks as "High Impact" that
appear to me to be real are addressed.*  This also addresses most of the
issues that Coverity marks as "Medium Impact" that looked real to me,
but there are a few remaining ones that I will take another crack at
later (unless someone beats me to it).

--Justin

* We need to teach it to ignore the iterator macros that cause unitialized
pointer read errors, which may be hiding legitimate issues in that
class.

Justin Pettit (7):
  table: Free "error" in cell_to_text().
  netdev-linux: Zero-out "sin" in netdev_linux_arp_lookup().
  ovs-vsctl: Free "columns" in cmd_find().
  test-ovsdb: Don't leak return value from ovsdb_txn_commit().
  ovsdb-tool: Close "log" in do_show_log().
  nx-match: Don't fall through case when handling dest mcast mac
    addresses.
  ovsdb-idl: Remove deadcode related to "reply" in ovsdb_idl_run().

 lib/netdev-linux.c    |    1 +
 lib/nx-match.c        |    2 ++
 lib/ovsdb-idl.c       |    6 +-----
 lib/table.c           |    1 +