[ovs-dev] [IPv6 IV: A New Hope 3/6] nicira-ext: Support matching ARP source and target hardware addresses.

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Tue Feb 1 21:40:41 UTC 2011

On Feb 1, 2011, at 11:53 AM, Ben Pfaff wrote:

> In format_odp_key_attr(), I'm not sure that it makes sense to ever omit
> the arp_sha and arp_tha from the output.  Even if they are zero, the
> kernel is still matching against them (and so they really shouldn't be
> zero, right?).

I was trying to reduce clutter, but I understand your position, too.  I changed it to meet your suggestion.

> I'm not sure that you properly used tab indentation in datapath-protocol
> (that file needs to be reindented anyway, but no sense in making it
> worse).

Whoops.  I'm decently trained in looking for that in files under the "datapath" directory, but didn't think to look for that here.  As you mention, there's already a bit of a mixture in that file, so we should put that on our to-do list.  I fixed the changes I introduced to use actual tabs, though.

--Justin