[ovs-dev] HELLO MY DEAR,

ramia faith ramia10t at att.net
Sat Feb 5 16:14:12 UTC 2011

Hello My Dearest,

My name is Miss  Ramia, As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into
search for a nice friend I came across your contact,My mind and my heart
 told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand
his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly
accept my request,I believe that distance can never be a barrier but
let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far
distance to be close to each other,I will send my pictures to you
immediately i receive your reply

           yours In Love,

                          Miss Ramia.