[ovs-dev] I think I found a bug

Derek Cormier derek.cormier at lab.ntt.co.jp
Tue Feb 22 06:52:22 UTC 2011

I expected that since the flow with the lower priority will never be
matched over the higher one, it has no purpose and would not be added.

Hmm, on second glance, the protocol says that if you add an identical
flow that also has the same priority then the flow will just be replaced.
But, I don't think it says anything about this case. Sorry, I should
have confirmed that before posting.

That said, do you think these identical flows should be allowed?

- Derek