[ovs-dev] I think I found a bug

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Tue Feb 22 08:24:57 UTC 2011

In my opinion, we should remove that requirement from OpenFlow that exact match rules always have the highest priority.  It sounds like it's already been removed in OpenFlow 1.1.  Unfortunately, we're kind of stuck in OpenFlow 1.0, since I know controllers are written to expect that behavior.

--Justin