[ovs-dev] [bug4462 1/3] nicira-ext: Fix comment.
blp at nicira.com
Wed Feb 23 00:28:41 UTC 2011
Multipath actions only support registers as destinations, but this was
defined by reference in nicira-ext.h and the referenced text changed.
include/openflow/nicira-ext.h | 5 +++--
1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/include/openflow/nicira-ext.h b/include/openflow/nicira-ext.h
index 88efdf6..95c8989 100644
@@ -509,8 +509,9 @@ OFP_ASSERT(sizeof(struct nx_action_note) == 16);
* Some algorithms use 'arg' as an additional argument.
* 3. Stores 'link' in dst[ofs:ofs+n_bits]. The format and semantics of
- * 'dst' and 'ofs_nbits' are identical to those for the NXAST_REG_LOAD
- * action; refer to the description of that action for details.
+ * 'dst' and 'ofs_nbits' are similar to those for the NXAST_REG_LOAD
+ * action, except that 'dst' must be NXM_NX_REG(idx) for 'idx' in the
+ * switch's supported range.
* The switch will reject actions that have an unknown 'fields', or an unknown
* 'algorithm', or in which ofs+n_bits is greater than the width of 'dst', or
More information about the dev